The information and services available on our site www.myinterview.me (“our site”) are provided by us as a service and are for the sole use of individuals conducting and participating in video interviews or managing the interview process.
For the purpose of data protection laws (“the laws”), the data controller (the entity which determines the purposes and means of processing your data) is (i) if you are conducting an interview on behalf of a company (the company on whose behalf the interview is conducted); or (ii) if you are participating in an interview with a prospective employer (your prospective employer).
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms sending us an e-mail and/or by submitting a video interview (including the video itself) on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site and may include your name, e-mail address, contact information and billing information. We may also ask you for information if and when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of your visits to our site (including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data), the resources that you access and general hardware and software capabilities.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to understand how you use our site, troubleshoot problems, prevent fraud and generally improve our services. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences and allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognize you when you return to our site.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Account passwords are encrypted.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. We will notify you as soon as possible if a breach of security results in unauthorized intrusion into our system.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To allow you to create an account;
• To provide you with customer and technical services on request;
• To allow you to access and use of various tools, features and functions of our service;
• To generate internal reports about the use of our site;
• To send you informational and promotional materials that you chose to receive via the medium chosen by you.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If www.myinterview.me or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We are providing a service to either (i) your employer (if you are conducting an interview on behalf of a company) or (ii) your prospective employer (if you are participating in an interview with a prospective employer).
You have the right to access information held about you in accordance with applicable laws. If you wish to access such information please contact your employer/prospective employer directly in the first instance. You may also contact us at email@example.com.
These are our promises to you:
1. Notice. When we collect your personal information, we’ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we’ll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
2. Choice. We’ll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we’ll respect the choices you make.
3. Relevance. We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
4. Retention. We’ll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
5. Accuracy. We’ll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
6. Access. We’ll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
7. Security. We’ll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
8. Sharing. Except as described in this policy, we won’t share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
9. International Transfer. If we transfer your personal information to another country, we’ll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
10. Enforcement. We’ll regularly review how we’re meeting these privacy promises, and we’ll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, or issue a complaint, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org